Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hi, my name is,...

No, not Slim Shady! I am new to this whole "blog" idea. Reading them, I have no problem doing, since I love to read, but writing one will be interesting! :) I hope it enables me to "organize" my thoughts! LOL! We will just see about that. But, here is a quick run down of who I am and what I love to do!
Who: Saved by Grace (Mandy), wife to Drummer Boy, Mommy to Bubba and Sissy, and whoever else God allows us to parent. Daughter to Fly Momma and Techy Man. Sister to Artsy, Rider, Hav, and Minime. (I love this whole naming people things other than their names!)
What I love to do: Be a mom and wife! Serve Jesus in the best way I know how! Love on people that need Jesus' love in a practical way! Being apart of what God is doing on this earth! Living naturally is such a passion for me, but I admit now, I'm not the best at it, or the most transitioned to it! I love to read, but I don't get enough time to read all that I would if I didn't have babies! :) But that's ok, I will eventually!
I am sure I am missing lots of things, and I am also sure, we will get to them given enough time! Hopefully I will get a chance to get to know you guys as well, (if I don't already know you)! :)

Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my ways your ways," declares the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment