Friday, April 15, 2011

He Is...

Recently, I had the privilege to attend a ladies simulcast with Priscilla Shirer, and what a true blessing it was to listen to this woman teach! Such a life changing experience for me, since this new season of life doesn't allow for a lot of women's ministries. She had a presentation before the beginning of the Friday night session that truly impacted my thoughts on God, and who He is. I will am working on Scripture references to these attributes of God, so I have noted some of these with it, and when I get the rest done I will update it. (Or you can leave a comment with any verse you find that co-relates).  Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

He Is...

The First and the Last (Isaiah 44:6; 48:12)
The beginning and the End (Revelation 21:6)
The Keeper of creation (Psalms 8:3)
The Creator of all (Genesis 1:1)
The Architect of the universe (Hebrews 11:3)
The Manager of all time (Psalms 31:15)
He always was, always is, always will be
Unmoved, unchanged, undefeated, and never undone!
Was bruised, but brought healing
Was pierced, but eased pain
Was persecuted, but brought freedom
Was dead, and brings life
Was risen to bring power,
And He reigns to bring peace!
The world can't understand Him
Armies can't defeat Him
Schools can't explain Him
Leaders can't ignore Him
Herod couldn't kill Him
Nero couldn't crush Him
The new age cannot replace Him
And Oprah cannot explain Him away!
He is Life
He is Love
He is Longevity
He is the Lord!
He is goodness and kindness and faithfulness and He is God!
He is holy, and righteous, and powerful, and pure
His ways are right
His word eternal
His will unchanging
And His mind is on us! (Psalm 8:4)
He is our Saviour, our Guide, our Peace, our Joy, our Comfort, our Lord, and He rules our lives!
I serve Him because,
His bond is love
His yolk is easy
His burden is light
And His goal for us is abundant life!
I follow Him because,
He is the Wisdom of the wise
He is the Power of the powerful
The Ancient of days
He is the Ruler of all rulers
the Leader of all leaders!
His goal is a relationship with me,
He will never leave you
Never forsake you
Never mislead you
Never forget you
Never overlook you
And never cancel your appointment in His appointment book
When you fall, He will lift you up
When you fail, He'll forgive you
When you're weak, He's strong
When you're lost, He is your Way
When you're afraid, He's your courage
When you stumble, He will steady you
When you're hurt, He is gonna heal you
When you're broken, He will mend you
When you're blind, He will lead you
When you're hungry, He will feed you
When you face trials, He is with you
When I face persecution, He shields me
When I face problems, He will comfort me
When I face loss, He will provide for me
And when I face death, He will carry us Home to meet Him!
He is everything, to everybody, everywhere, every time, and in every way!
He is your God, and that Sisters, is Who you belong to!

No comments:

Post a Comment